Director of Retail Support
22402 S. Basha Rd.
Chandler, AZ 85248
The Director of Retail Support will effectively manage procedures and programs put into place to help the efficiency and the profitability of the daily operations of Retail locations. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job is subject to change at any time, Employer provides reasonable accommodations to a qualified employee that does not impose an undue hardship on the employer.
Job responsibilities included but not limited to:
Support Retail Operations Group by:
- Budgeting and managing Yearly and Quarterly Sales and Labor processes
- Negotiate, Budget and Managing the following company programs
- Floor Programs
- Cart Programs
- Trash & water Pick Up
- CO2 and Helium
- Grease Traps and Used Fryer Oil
- Pest Control
- Department Cleaning Towels
- Window cleaning
- Procure the supply needs for daily business operations for all Retail locations to include but not limit to Fresh Department
- Preform other duties as needed or assigned by the VP Retail Operations
Applicants for this position must have knowledge of the following
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Program & Application on the Bashas’ Home page and KPI
- Must have knowledge of all company policies and procedures, initiatives, and strategic plans
- Ability to work with others support teams within the company, to comply with all regulations, laws, and company policies and procedures.
- A Good understanding of how Bashas’ Sales and Labor applications work
- Excellent communication skills , both verbal and written
- Able to negotiate with Vendors on behalf of Bashas’.
- Possess highly effective presentations, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem solve, identifying problems negatively impacting strategic goals and then developing logical and/or proper solutions to those problems
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers/vendors to ensure that business plans are consistent with budget and business goals in the areas of responsibilities
- Strong business planning abilities, including developing and adhering to budget and forecast, and developing, reading and analyzing financial reports and statements.
- Ethical judgement skills
- Work in the company office required
- Retail management experience preferred or equivalent experience in similar responsabilities
Important Disclaimer Notice
The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, experience, educational factors, and the requirement and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and not exhaustive of the task that members may be required to perform. The employer reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require members to perform other task as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive considerations, or the work environment changes.